Database Operator Pizza Hot

I wonder what happens if the system in the world of technology is very sophisticated. Especially if the database system is able to regulate human life. Here is a recording phone conversations in order Pizza in 2020 between a pizza operator with consumers.


Operator: Thank you for contacting Pizza Hot, What can I ....

Consumers: Heloo, I want to order pizza.

Operator: Can I have your ID card number, sir?

Consumer: Wait, here: 6102049998-45 - 54,610.

Operator: Ok Pak Bejo, you live in the street Hangtuah no. 16, your home phone number 02,177,726,378, your office
081127894022 Hp 021665872673 you, you are calling from?

Consumers: From the house, uh where you know all my tel no?

Operator: Oh, we are connected to a central database pack.

Consumer: Can I order a Seafood Pizza?

Operator: That's not a good idea to pack.

Consumers: Why?

Operator: From the medical records my father, my father has high blood pressure and cholesterol that are excessive.

Consumers: So you recommend anything?

Operator: Maybe you could order a Low Fat Hokkien Mee Pizza.

Consumer: How do you know my reply will be like that?

Operator: Well last week a new father borrowed a book entitled "Popular Hokkien Dishes" from the national library.

Consumers: Ok whatever is, all my family packet messages, how is everything?

Operator: But our family package will not be enough for your child, amounting to 7 man pack, the total is Rp. 190,000.

Consumer: Can I pay by Credit Card?

Operator: It seems the father has to pay cash, your credit card has been over the limit, and you have debt in the bank amounted to Rp. 5350000 since last August, it does not include penalties for arrears of your house and contract
motor vehicles.

Consumers: Ooh yes I have, I later wrote to the ATM to pull your money before people came nganter Pizza.

Operator: It may not be, too sir, your record shows that the boundaries you draw money at an ATM has been reached.

Consumers: Damn .... udah aja anterin pizza is here, I'll pay cash here, how long the pizza delivered?

Operator: Approximately 45 minutes pack, but the reply ill father could wait, you could get it myself with motor father duck who had battered.

Consumers: WHAT??

Operator: According to our records, you have a duck motorcycle in 2000 with no pol B3344CD a pack right?

Consumers: Shit luh, b ** g ** t, really polite seh kagak open my open records, blom never ngerasain the punch ya!!

Operator: Be careful with the words father, whether the father recalled May 15, 2010 you have 3 months in jail for saying dirty words to a policeman??

Consumer: (Diamm, confusion, dizziness 700 mobile)

Operator: Anything else sir?

Consumer: No, uh reply message but it is a family package for free coca cola cup 3 right?

Operator: Yes sir, but according to our records you are also suffering from diabetes, so we do not want to take risks pack.

Consumers: Siallaaannnnn. AJA BATALIN ALL!!

Operator: Thank you for calling, sir, for kompalain, suggestions and criticisms you can fill out the online form on our site, username and password are printed on the bottom of your pizza box messages, thank you
been mengubungi Pizza Hot.