Laura Prepon is Joining "Are You There, Chelsea?"

Laura Prepon or Donna Pinciotti in That '70s Show is now joining "Are You There, Chelsea?" The all new series currently running on NBC every Wednesday evenings. She joined Lenny Clarke and guess who? The true Chelsea Handler as Sloane! According to our source, the comedy series is about to tell us the story from her number one best-selling novel. However, it is quite outrageous compared to her other television show.

Laura Prepon in Are You There, Chelsea

And Laura played the role of the original Chelsea, but her last name turns to "Newman" in the season premiere of the show. She is scheduled to appeared in three consecutive episode and earned the attentions of her fans and followers upon catching her interview in CNN. Aside from her role, she also played the executive producer of the sitcom.

In addition to this report, she tried to get drank before going to the set for the character of Chelsea. A few shot of vodka helped her to do the exact stuff she need to follow from the script. For more, here's a few words taken from her recent interview:
"People ask me if I'm nervous playing the role of Chelsea because she is currently in the scene right next to me, but I've never been nervous or stressed out about it. She let's me do my own take on her. Chelsea speaks with a certain pattern, and she helped me a lot with the particular way that she speaks, but other than that they let me do my thing."
She might be a perfect star for the said position and her special participation remind us to keep up with her every week.