Kris Jenner Revealed Her Past Affairs with Ryan

The mother of Khloe Kardashian, Kris Jenner recently give a clue about the true identity of her daughter true father. A long time rumor might be enlighten by the few words given by her mother in a few lines written on her book. According to that, she address the name of that man as Ryan but still keeping up its personality in secret.


Todd Waterman also admitted that Kris and him got an intimate relationship from the past but nobody can tell or probe the DNA that runs in the blood of Khloe was related on him.

For more, here's a statement of Kris talking about her possible relation to this unknown man:
"One minute I was making brownies for my friends and having a family barbecue, the next I was in the middle of an insanely intense affair. I would tell Robert I was going out to lunch and I would end up at the apartment of Ryan having crazy, fabulous affair for hours in the middle of the day. I would drop Kourtney, Kimberly, and Khloe off at school and rush straight to Ryan."
These few words has been taken from her own book giving us an idea on how she started to cheat with his husband during that time. But of course, who is Ryan? What are the possible angle that he might be the father of Khloe and not Robert?